Friday, September 10, 2010

Last Day of The Week


Friday- TGIF, that's how I feel today. Been a long and cold week. Desperately wanting to find a few minutes to scrap.
Doesn't seem to be happening.  I hear your thoughts "you could be doing it right now instead of blogging" - "sure", but not with my hair piled on top of my head, swamped in purple goo, which hopefully if it does not all drip down my back in splatty goo drops, will turn out a stunning shade of Mahogany.
If not, well then ummmmm, I am not sure what I shall do - so here's hoping. Give it 20 or so minutes.
Man of the house is on a long fishing day tomorrow and I am doing Mommy run in the AM. Maybe I will get my wish to scrap in the afternoon as the Princess is off to movies with friends.
Off to get my favourite beverage and wait out the timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment