Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Whew!

oh Wow! Tuesday.  What happened toMonday?  Well, that sort of tells you where I am, right?
Looking for ME-
lost in the somewhereness of life..
Pretty upside down now. Between the sick child who tried to take her eye out crashing in to the large and ever so SOLID coffee table, the calls to family over the seas, applying for jobs on-line and  and the every day drudge of housework...........now I don't know about you, but I hate housework. Give me a job anytime. Housework-OH NO, that time should be for scrapping or taking photo's OR .....anything else other than the dreaded housework oh and the ironing  that reminds me and I haven't done a thing oh dear! Gotta run, but before I do  PS:                    check out the SSS challenge on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment