Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Flying By

The holidays are flying by and with a house that has been SICK. "Challenging" is the word best used to describe this holiday.  Lack of sleep is a problem for me. I have discovered in the past few years that I do need this mortal thing called sleep and right now with a sick kiddy and hubby this is seriously lacking in this one household.
I am SO in need of some pampering and intend to indulge a little a.s.a.p. and also to go and see Eat, Pray, Love, as soon as possible once it is on screen here.



Kit and The Blonde (Minxi who we called Blondi)
 Doing the Shots for Shadow Shot Sunday, I am suddenly so much more aware of shadows than I have ever been and everywhere you look you see the shadows. Unfortunately I don't always have a camera on me but I am trying to remedy that (reminder to self: always take camera on travels).
So here are a few shots randomly just for the fun of it.
Hope you (and we) get some sleep tonight .

LOL xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbs!!

    Your photo's are totally awesome, you are truly talented!!!! Wish the family well for me and I am praying for a speedy recovery from the flu....

    ReplyDelete